Sunday, July 22, 2012

A post by the dog

Dear internet people,

Will you give me a tummy rub? I'm feeling a little stressed.



Those tall people sent me on a "vacation" and when I came back they had totally destroyed my bedroom.



All that new furniture is really cramping my style--where is a dog to go to take a decent nap around here?

And those "knick-knacks" and "stuffed animals?" Don't I make the room cute enough on my own?

 

Hold up--is that a photo of puppies in the background? So these little punks are good enough for a frame but I am not? How rude...

Sometimes, after the humans have gone to sleep, I sneak in here in to get a little shut-eye, but that furniture keeps me awake with it's Swedish mumbling...

"Varför är vi här?"  ("Why are we here?")


"Varför de köper en krubba utan barn?"  ("Why did they buy a crib without a baby?)


"Jag vill ha en köttbulle." ("I want a meatball.")

I don't know what a "baby" is, but I don't like the sound of it. I don't know what a "meatball" is, but I want one.


I'm off to sulk in the living room...


Begrudgingly,

Ruby The Puppy

 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful mom, beautiful dad, beautiful dog, beautiful home, beautiful love

    ReplyDelete